Thursday, July 9, 2009

To the CBD via Albert Park, the Hemp Store, and Lunch

Riding the bus from the ferry to the university
is a great idea--it is all uphill. The walk back
is not bad at all.


After crossing the campus, you enter Albert Park.


Nice landscaping and ...


views of the city.



The Gateway Sculpture

The stones are carved.


This shop is conveniently located across the street
from the park. In case you need some hemp-based
notebook paper for taking notes in class, I guess.


The Sky Tower. Houston, we are
ready for liftoff!


A flat white, a ham croissant, and thou beside
me. Indeed.


I sat before the Ferry Building, reading the
New Zealand Herald while I waited for the
2 p.m. ferry.

This video makes it clear that the ferry ride
is only 30 minutes long.



Lucy, Emily, and Benjamin had a great hike while
I was away. We'll post those photos and notes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment